Here I provide a list of links to web pages and programs that I use on a regular basis, or
occasionally just for something a little different...
- Scripps Orbital and Permanent Array
Center ("SOPAC") is useful for many things GPS but below are some
utilities I find particularly useful:
- Date converter
between calendar date (e.g. YYYY MM DD), ordinal date (YYYY DoY),
decimal year (YYYY.0), GPS week (WWWW D) and modified Julian date
- Site ID checker
(against SOPAC's database, so not perfect) for when you're installing
and naming new sites
- Antenna calibration from the
National Geodetic Survey (most useful for their collection of antenna
specification diagrams, I find)
- UNAVCO Data
Archive Interface (for searching the UNAVCO archives and generally a
good place to gather information on publicly available sites in any given
- Raw and RINEX conversion utilities:
- Matt Pritchard's (Cornell University) ROI_PAC web page has many hints and further links on the ROI_PAC software.
- Rob Mellors' (now at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory) provides information and programs on pre-processing of ALOS data.
- The International Commission on Stratigraphy's International Stratigraphic Chart
- The Geological Society of America Geologic Time Scale (Walker, J.D., and Geissman, J.W., compilers, 2009, Geologic Time Scale: Geological Society of America, doi:10.1130/2009.CTS004R2C)
- From the UK Met Office:
- From the US National Weather Service: